Go beyond the chemicals. Protect yourself, your family, your co-workers with light! As a portable handheld UV light system, the CCV Hand-Held UVC Scanner is an easy-to-use, portable combatant of viruses. By emitting Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation (UVGI), the CCV Hand-Held UVC Scanner disinfects surfaces and air, and can start to work within seconds. Designed to be used in a multi-barrier approach, these hand-help scanners can be used to scan broad areas for germicidal disinfection or placed in areas for extended duration sanitation. The integrated 110AC power receptacle allows daisy-chain configuration to facilitate multiple touch area exposure. From your home to your office and the drive in between, the CCV Hand-Held UVC Scanner is an efficient, highly effective sanitation tool to aid in your fight to protect yourself, your family and the public against viruses (Coronaviruses too).
Standard Product Includes:
- Robust aluminum laser cut light shield
- Convenient hang hook
- Rocker on/off switch
- 18/2 gauge SJT cord
- 254 nm light
- Padded carry case
- UV glasses
- 2VDC to 110AC power inverter for vehicle sanitation using onboard 12VDC power
- RPAMS CCV UVC Light Systems Data Sheet
- RPAMS CCV UVC Light Systems Product Guide
- OSHA© Quick Card™ for Avoiding Mercury Exposure from Fluorescent Bulbs
- RPAMS CCV UVC Light Systems UV Dosage & Dosage List
- ATP Testing Free Demo
- Units of Irradiance and UV Dose
ATP Testing to verify UVC Cleaning:
With so many new sanitizing products on the market, it was important to our team at RPAMS to be able to verify the cleaning of our UVC products, to make sure it meets our high standards in being a product you can trust. That’s why we use ATP cleaning verification, which uses bioluminescence to detect ATP, an energy molecule found in all plant, animal and microbial cells. The quantity of light generated by ATP in testing is directly proportional to the amount of ATP present, which is in turn a direct indicator for surface cleanliness – more ATP present means the surface is less clean. We have used this test to verify our own UVC products and highly recommend that you use it to test other sanitizers if manufacturers don’t explain their own testing methods.
A few things to note about ATP testing:
- ATP systems do not detect viruses directly. However, Hygiena™ (ATP manufacturer) provides that COVID-19 infected material that contains biological residues will be detected by an ATP system.
- ATP testers do not produce a virus test.
- Performing ATP Cleaning and/or Verification does not guarantee removal of viruses on surfaces but augments surface verification processes when used in conjunction with CDC recommendations and guidelines.
Don’t just take our word for it!
If you’re unfamiliar with the effectiveness of UVC sterilizer lights, there’s a good body of documentation and research on it. So we highly encourage you to take a deep dive! Read more about how we’re fighting Coronavirus with UVC lights based on research and read the FDA guidelines we’re following for our disinfectant devices.