Disinfect the air from above! Just set it and let it do its job. The RPAMS UVGI Air Scrubber will kill pathogens in the air as it ventilates the given room (like a UV HVAC system), decreasing the risk of exposure to the infectious SARS-CoV-2 (among other pathogens and Coronaviruses).
Just set it, forget it, and let it do its job – disinfect the air! Protect students and staff. Reassure your gym members that even the air is being sanitized. Add another layer of protection in restaurants or indoor play areas, without adding chemicals. It’s just like a UV HVAC System but portable!
Comprised of a powerful internal UVC emitter, charcoal filter and HEPA filter, here’s how the RPAMS UVGI Air Scrubber works:
- Air flows through an electric fan that intakes ambient air
- The air is exposed to significant UVC for disinfection by flowing through a series of vortex generators that slow the air down
- The air then passes through a multi-stage filter chamber
- The treated air is then released back to the ambient environment
This kills the pathogens in the air without ever exposing anyone in the room to potentially harmful UVC light!
A portable device, the RPAMS UVGI Air Scrubber produces no discernible ozone (O3), simply pure filtered UVC disinfected air.
Standard product includes:
- Air scrubber module
- Integrated filter and blower module
- Installed activated carbon/charcoal filter
- Installed HEPA filter
- RPAMS UVGI Air Scrubber Data Sheet
- RPAMS CCV UVC Light Systems Product Guide
- OSHA© Quick Card™ for Avoiding Mercury Exposure from Fluorescent Bulbs
- RPAMS CCV UVC Light Systems UV Dosage & Dosage List
- ATP Testing Free Demo
- Units of Irradiance and UV Dose
ATP Testing to verify UVC Cleaning:
With so many new sanitizing products on the market, it was important to our team at RPAMS to be able to verify the cleaning of our UVC products, to make sure it meets our high standards in being a product you can trust. That’s why we use ATP cleaning verification, which uses bioluminescence to detect ATP, an energy molecule found in all plant, animal and microbial cells. The quantity of light generated by ATP in testing is directly proportional to the amount of ATP present, which is in turn a direct indicator for surface cleanliness – more ATP present means the surface is less clean. We have used this test to verify our own UVC products and highly recommend that you use it to test other sanitizers if manufacturers don’t explain their own testing methods.
A few things to note about ATP testing:
- ATP systems do not detect viruses directly. However, Hygiena™ (ATP manufacturer) provides that COVID-19 infected material that contains biological residues will be detected by an ATP system.
- ATP testers do not produce a virus test.
- Performing ATP Cleaning and/or Verification does not guarantee removal of viruses on surfaces but augments surface verification processes when used in conjunction with CDC recommendations and guidelines.
Don’t just take our word for it!
If you’re unfamiliar with the effectiveness of UVC sterilizer lights, there’s a good body of documentation and research on it. So we highly encourage you to take a deep dive! Read more about how we’re fighting Coronavirus with UVC lights based on research and read the FDA guidelines we’re following for our disinfectant devices.